|Position:||Intermediate environmental engineer for cement kiln co-processing industrial hazardous waste|
|Number of people:||1||Sex:||male|
|Nature of the work:||full time||Planned positions:||Environmental Technology Engineer|
|work place:||Jingshan County, Hubei Province||work experience:||3-5|
|Salary range:||8000-15000||Academic requirements:||Undergraduate|
|Release date:||2018/7/17||Date of Expiry:||8/17/2018|
|Contact:||Mr. Shi||department:||General Department|
|mobile phone:||13986962965||Postal code:||431800|
|contact address:||Jingshan County, Hubei Province Jinglan Cement Group Co., Ltd.|
1. Participate in environmental assessment, design, construction, commissioning, and acceptance throughout the process to ensure that environmental protection work is progressing as planned.
2. Responsible for monitoring the normal operation of environmental protection disposal equipment, independently formulating effective emergency response plans for major abnormalities, and ensuring effective implementation.
3. Responsible for internal and external environmental protection audits to ensure environmental protection standards.
4. Responsible for planning and organizing environmental protection and occupational health training.
1. Age: 25 to 45 years old;
2. Education: Bachelor degree or above in related majors of National Unified Examination and Unified Enrollment;
3. Majors studied: majors in environmental science, environmental safety and engineering;
4. Professional title: technical personnel with environmental intermediate title and above;
Note: If you have more than 3 years of practical work experience in a cement kiln co-processing industrial hazardous waste environmental engineer, you can relax the requirements of items 2, 3 and 4 above.
5. Familiar with environmental protection and occupational health laws and regulations applicable to the treatment of industrial hazardous waste, familiar with the odorous gases and anti-permeation (to prevent pollution of groundwater) System) and process emissions and other environmental indicators set and monitored.
6. Work experience: The environmental engineer of cement kiln co-processing has about 2 years of work experience.
7. Skilled in using office software.
Benefits : Five insurances and one fund, food supplement, enclosing, transportation subsidy, communication subsidy, free shuttle bus, regular medical examination.