|Position:||Engineering Budget and Accounts Specialist|
|Number of people:||1||Sex:||Unlimited|
|Nature of the work:||full time||Planned positions:||Engineering Budget and Accounts Specialist|
|work place:||Jingshan County, Jingmen City||work experience:||over 3 years|
|Salary range:||Negotiable||Academic requirements:||College|
|Release date:||2016/9/29||Date of Expiry:||2016/10/29|
|Contact:||Mr. Shi||department:||Human Resources|
|mobile phone:||13986962965||Postal code:||431800|
|contact address:||Jingshan County, Hubei Province|
Benefits : Five insurances and one fund, food supplement, enclosing, transportation subsidy, communication subsidy, free shuttle bus, regular medical examination.
Main job responsibilities :
1. Familiar with national laws and regulations and relevant engineering cost management regulations, proficient in the professional theoretical knowledge, familiar with engineering drawings, master project budget quotas and related policy requirements, and lay the foundation for the correct preparation and review of budgets.
2. Responsible for reviewing construction drawings, participating in drawing review and technical submission, and making budget adjustments based on their records.
3. Assist the leaders to do a good job in the project application declaration, organize bidding, apply for approval before the start and post-completion acceptance.
4. After the completion and acceptance of the project, the final accounts of the completed project shall be carried out in a timely manner and reported to the Director for signature and approval.
5. Participate in the procurement of engineering materials and equipment, be responsible for the analysis of engineering materials, review material price differences, collect and master technical changes, material replacement records, and do cost calculations at any time to provide scientific basis for leadership decisions.
6. Comprehensively grasp the terms of the construction contract, gain in-depth understanding of the construction situation on the site, and lay a solid foundation for the review of final accounts.
7. After the final account of the project, send the final account of the project to the auditing department for audit, and be responsible for the audit results.
8. Complete the economic analysis of the project cost and complete the filing of the project final accounts in a timely manner.
9. Assist in the preparation of the capital construction plan and adjustment plan, and understand the implementation of the capital construction plan.
1. Hometown: Lanxi City, Zhejiang Province is preferred, Zhejiang Province is also acceptable.
2. Personal requirements: Diligence, self-discipline and strong sense of responsibility.