|Number of people:||2||Sex:||male|
|Nature of the work:||full time||Planned positions:||Equipment Purchasing Specialist|
|work place:||Hubei (need to travel)||work experience:||1-3|
|Salary range:||4000-6000 yuan||Academic requirements:||Undergraduate|
|Release date:||2015/6/3||Date of Expiry:||2015/8/2|
|Contact:||Mr. Shi||department:||Human Resources|
|mobile phone:||13986962965||Postal code:||431800|
|contact address:||Jingshan County, Hubei Province|
Benefits: Five insurances and one fund, food supplement, enclosing, transportation subsidy, communication subsidy, free shuttle bus, regular medical examination
Responsibilities : According to the department's arrangements for the procurement planning work, to provide support for the company's bidding procurement.
1. Responsible for formulating purchasing plans, compiling purchasing master plans according to the purchasing plans of various companies, summarizing the requirements, reading capital requirements plans, monitoring the execution of purchasing plans and coordinating the procurement progress, grasping the inventory of materials and materials in a timely manner, and summarizing the purchasing information and purchasing cost analysis data for the month. .
2. Responsible for the implementation of the procurement plan.
3. Responsible for supply management, formulate supplier evaluation standards, participate in the development of new suppliers, collect and organize supplier information, do a good job of division of labor, establish a record of basic supplier information, do a good job of preliminary supplier screening, and conduct evaluation of suppliers , Make assessment and identification of the product sampling analysis provided by the supplier, collect equipment purchase price information, and conduct price audit.
4. Responsible for supplier liaison based on supplier information, put forward requirements on suppliers based on the company's actual situation, continuously improve the cost-effectiveness of procurement equipment, follow up suppliers in a bidding process in a timely manner to ensure strict supply in accordance with the bidding requirements, and be responsible for return visits to suppliers at a later stage To ensure timely and correct delivery.
5. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Hometown: Lanxi City, Zhejiang Province is preferred, Zhejiang Province is also acceptable.
2. Education: Undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering is preferred. Excellent talents in management, logistics management and supply chain management can also be considered (full-time).
3. Work experience: 1-3 years work experience is preferred, and excellent fresh graduates in related majors can be considered.
4, skills: good at communication and coordination, have certain business negotiation skills, have basic inquiry, bargaining and price comparison capabilities.
5. Personal requirements: Diligence, self-discipline and strong sense of responsibility.
6. Place of work: Hubei (need to travel frequently).
7. Age: 23-38 years old.
8. Gender: Male.
9. Arrival time: as soon as possible.