| Detailed description: |
1. The company provides housing, staff canteens eat at their own expense;
2. After the two parties have reached consensus, sign a labor contract and handle the "five guarantees and one";
3. Persons from other provinces enjoy family leave and allowances for family visits;
4. Enjoy labor protection articles prescribed by the state;
5, enjoy the annual salary, the standard of which has been negotiated and signed an agreement;
6. Determine the communication fee subsidy according to the work needs.
1. Candidates should provide personal resumes and ID cards, academic credentials, job title certificates and contact information;
2. Interview, pass the preliminary examination, notify the interview, provide the original identity card, the original academic certificate, the original title certificate;
3. After passing the interview, familiarize yourself with the on-site production situation, and then put forward your own written opinions and related technical solutions;
4. Discuss remuneration packages on both sides, set a fixed salary, sign a labor contract, and formally start a job.